Reaching Heights is a membership organization that is governed by a board of directors who live or teach in the school district. One director is a member of the CH-UH board of education. The superintendent of the CH-UH schools is an ex-officio member.
2014 Reaching Heights Board of Directors
- John Hubbard, Board President- Educator and entrepreneur
- Jan Resseger, Board Vice President- former (lay) Minister for Public Education and Witness in United Church of Christ’s Justice and Witness Ministries.
- Alvin L. Saafir, Treasurer- Managing Member, President, and CEO of MBE Construction Solutions.
- Betsey Bell - Executive Assistant to the President of the House of Deputies. The Episcopal Church.
- Kim Conklin – Science Teacher, the Music Settlement Preschool and Day School
- Ashlie Dyer – Cleveland Heights –University Heights City Schools’ alumna and advocate.
- Wanda Ngolo – Social worker, Parent Leadership Council Representative for State Support Team Region 3 and Exceptional Children’s Advocacy Group (ECAG) Co-Chair.
- Alanna Nicholas – Business Developer.
- Saroya Queen-Tabor, Development and Outreach Services Professional
- Julian Rogers – Cleveland State University’s Director of Community Partnerships.
- Davida Russell -State Vice President, Local President and Treasurer of the Ohio Association of Public School Employees.
- Kari Sharpe – Language Assistant for the Cleveland Heights –University Heights City Schools.
- Melissa Strouth -Mathematics teacher and Resident Program Mentor for the Cleveland Heights-University Heights City Schools.
- Keba Sylla – University Professor at Baldwin Wallace University, Chair of the Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC).
- Jen Vinson – Vice President of Operations for Allied-THA, CH-UH Softball Booster Club Member, Cleveland Heights-University Heights alumna.
- Richard Waugh – Violist, Cleveland Orchestra
- Audrey Michael Wynne - Advertising Sales Executive
- Kal Zucker (BoE) -
Member, Cleveland Heights-University Heights Board of Education Nylajean R. McDaniel, Ph.D., Superintendant, Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District, ex officio